Here's a MoFo questionnaire copied from Peggy the Veggie. :)
1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
So Nice Plus, or Ryza Vanilla.
2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
Oh my goodness, top three??? How about every recipe I haven't made yet from ED&BV, Veganomicon, and ExtraVeganZa. There. How's three cookbooks instead? :)
3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
Earth Balance and nutritional yeast.
4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
Pre-vegan zucchini feta pancakes. Blegh.
5. Favorite pickled item?
6. How do you organize your recipes?
They're in cookbooks, organized for me. :) Otherwise on the computer.
7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
Compost or trash.
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods...what would they be (don't worry about how you'll cook them)?
Eep! Quinoa, red peppers, and garlic!
9. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
Hmm....this is a toughie! My mom, who worked full-time, always managed to prepare a home-cooked meal. I really can't think of any bad food memories, or any that particularly stand out... Yeah, I have no good answer for this one.
10. Favorite vegan ice cream?
Purely Decadent's Turtle Trails. Mmmm.
11. Most loved kitchen appliance?
Oh, my food processor, without a doubt.
12. Spice/herb you would die without?
Fresh basil. Mmm.
13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time?
How it All Vegan.
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
Raspberry. Although, I have to give a honourable mention to Elderberry jam. My mother-in-law picks Elderberries and makes jams and syrups that my husband lives for.
15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
Any cupcake from VCTOTW, or a good, hearty rice and bean dish.
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
Tofu, then seitan. Tempeh just hasn't won me over yet.
17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
Dinner. Or dessert....
18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator?
Two cake platters.
19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
Flax meal, peas, hemp seed nuts.
20. What's on your grocery list?
Umm.... onion powder, paprika, chickpeas, kale/ chard, rice milk, frozen berries... I could go on and on...
21. Favorite grocery store?
22. Name a recipe you'd love to veganize, but haven't yet.
A recipe my stepmom makes called Treasure cookies.
23. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa's because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
Tiger the Lion, Vive le Vegan, and Chocolate-Covered Vegan (isn't she the cutest?!).
24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
Crispy Cat bars. Holy crap, these rocky my vegan world.
25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?
My birthday's on Sunday, so I was frivolous and ordered myself assorted chocolates and a box of champagne truffles. Mmm.
26. Worst kitchen injury?
Slicing my finger open while chopping onions for Thanksgiving this year.