Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stiil here...

Hey friends! I'm still here... still cooking. I have much to post about, but have been too busy/ lazy to upload pictures onto my computer.

There's mega snow here....temperatures tomorrow will be -30 C for the high. Wow.

And, since I don't have enough on my plate, I'm working on opening an etsy shop. Details on that to come... right now I'm thinking that it will be mostly baby/ toddler clothing made from recycled thrift shop clothes. Maybe children's backpacks, cloth diapers, pouch slings, and mei tai baby carriers. We'll see. (Yeah, that's not vegan-food related, but it's one of the reasons I've been absent. So.)

Anyways, I hope to have a post up in the next couple days. From the looks of the forecast, it looks like I won't really be leaving the house too much in the coming week.

I hope you are all a lot warmer than us!

2 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Although I am much warmer than you right now, it is thunder-storming here, so I'm stuck inside today too... until this afternoon when I will be forced to venture out in the rain for my electrical engineering lab class (what an icky reason to have to go out in the rain).

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

so glad to hear that you're still around and still cooking!! stay warm!!

ooh, can't wait to check out your new etsy store - how fun!!