I've been tagged again! This time by VeganDad.
Y'all know the rules by now, right?
1. I went through a phase in college where I was obsessed with Iris Murdoch. I have a tattoo of her quote, "If one doesn't have words, how does one think?", on my back.
2. Also during those wild, Iris Murdoch-obsessed college years, I had dreads! Not for very long. They totally destroyed my hair, and I had to cut it all off. I've been trying to grow it back ever since. That's obviously not going well, since it's been 5 years, and my hair is barely chin-length.
3. My first job was at a Burger King, believe it or not. I was the only employee who would try the veggie burger when it first came on the market. Ha!
4. The first night I met my husband, I took him back to my place, and we watched Three Men and a Baby. Yup. I own the sequel too. What?
5. I really don't like weddings. I used to work at a bridal boutique, and that is likely a huge contributing factor.
Anyone out there who hasn't been tagged with this meme yet? If so, I tag you!