Friday, August 29, 2008

Moving right along...

Hello friends!

So, after a year of Vegan Family Dinners, I've decided to move on, in the blogging world. There is far too much going on my life to stick to blogging just about food all the time, so I am in the process of starting a new blog that will cover all aspects of my life, from baking brownies to knitting booties (haha, nope, I'm not preggers.... just hypothetical).
I appreciate my small handful of readers that have stuck by me these last few months, and I really hope you will continue to stick with me.

This blog will remain here, but this will be the last Vegan Family Dinners post. It makes me a little sad!

The new blog will be found here. I hope to see you there!

Thanks for the year here, friends!

xo

5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hope all is well!

Anardana said...

Cool!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Oh no! The last vegan family dinner post?! But at least you are not leaving the blogging world!

Eileen said...

I have so enjoyed your blog - especially as I try to feed a just turned 5-year old. Hopefully a few meal ideas will sneak into the other one! I'll definitely check out the new blog!

prblogger said...

Your blog look similar like my blog ..visit myblog @ Becoming a VegetarianDont forget to add me to your site ..Thanks..