Thursday, September 20, 2007

Garlic Shoot Pesto

I've been wanting to make this since Lolo first posted about it. Although we get garlic shoots (or scrapes) from the CSA, my husband always uses them up in a stirfry or something (I recall him making a garlic shoot-almond butter sandwich....what a weirdo), so I finally went down to the farmer's market and got myself a huge bag, determined to finally make the pesto.
I'm so glad I did! It was so good, I found myself craving more later in the evening!
I've been ill the past few days, and my husband's been working late, which makes for lazy cooking. I hope to be myself again soon! Until then, have a great weekend!
Peace.

1 comment:

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Oh MAN I LOVE this pesto! Your pictures are making me want to go make it all over again! Good, good SCHTUFF!